About the job
Micro.company focuses on products for small and medium businesses. We are a small team that works hard to make our products as user-friendly as possible. We give a lot of importance to product messaging and customer satisfaction.
- Create and design Landing pages from using WebFlow.
- Ability to create content for the landing pages after SEO and product research.
- Knowledge of website builders (WordPress, WebFlow, etc.) or landing page software (Unbounce, LeadPages, Designmodo etc.)
- Review current landing pages and prepare brief / areas to increase conversion rates (i.e., landing page optimization audit).
- Keeps track of SEO performance with daily check-ins on search page impressions, backlinks, and clicks (Google Search Console)
- Conduct audience research, find SEO keywords and add them to the landing page content.
- Experience with SERP tools
- Able to create any visual assets needed for landing page (designing skills in Canva or otherwise)
- Handle SEO meta content for every page that is created.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance.
- Uses various methods for new topic generation including competitor analysis, Google trends, current event/cultural monitoring, and long-tail brainstorming
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customer
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Good command over English language.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate insights and recommended actions
- Self-motivated with excellent organisational, and time management skills.
- Work closely with the other team members and communicate ideas.
- Passion for SEO and digital marketing
- Good time management skills