At Zyte (formerly Scrapinghub), we eat data for breakfast and you can eat your breakfast anywhere and work for Zyte. Founded in 2010, we are a globally distributed team of over 190 Zytans working from over 28 countries who are on a mission to enable our customers to extract the data they need to continue to innovate and grow their businesses. We believe that all businesses deserve a smooth pathway to data
For more than a decade, Zyte has led the way in building powerful, easy-to-use tools to collect, format, and deliver web data, quickly, dependably, and at scale. And today, the data we extract helps thousands of organizations make smarter business decisions, secure competitive advantage, and drive sustainable growth. Today, over 2,000 companies and 1 million developers rely on our tools and services to get the data they need from the web.
We are now seeking a talented, organised and dedicated creative problem solver to build user experiences for our website visitors with a focus on conversion. Working with the marketing team this person will be responsible for optimising our visitors journey on our website. You will report directly to Zyte’s Chief Marketing Officer in a fast-paced, self-directed environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Passion for creating website user journeys, SEO, conversions and web design
- A solid grasp of UX strategy and best practice including research, design thinking and testing to guide the design of user centric solutions.
- Data driven to support decision making, ownership of core KPI metrics on website performance.
- Brand guardian - oversee a comprehensive style guide to ensure all visual communications across channels and departments remain consistent.
- Enjoys creating inbound marketing pieces to support the marketing team - infographics, motion graphics, social media campaigns, content design based on brand guidelines.
- Ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear way. Be able to handle overlapping projects of different types including: Web/app wireframes & UI, Digital marketing and Branding
- Think beyond aesthetics and apply methodical problem solving to design
- Self-starter and able to manage their workflow independently.
- 5+ year experience building modern web applications/sites in a professional environment
- Proficiency in Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects & InDesign.
- Experience with wire-framing and prototyping. eg InVision, Sketch or XD.
- Comfortable using SEO tools like Search console, SEMRush, Moz, Ahref, Yoast SEO, screaming frog, and Pagespeed Insights, etc.
- Hands-on experience of Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Optimizely
- An outstanding portfolio with exceptional aesthetic and a thoughtful, intelligent approach to visual problem solving
- Diverse experience with visual storytelling including infographics, data visualization, editorial design, web design, and integrated brand campaigns.
- Experience designing animated banner ads for websites and landing pages along with corresponding collateral for social media and HTML email marketing campaigns - Hubspot experience preferred
- Strong application of typography in all design works.
- Understanding of flexible, adaptive design for web and mobile.
- Experience working in SaaS industry is a plus
- Bonus - If you have experience in Oxygen plugin for Wordpress.