The person will be working to build data-rich dashboards which have to be optimized for low latency. This would be a great opportunity for people to enhance their skills in ReactJs and Typescript to the next level. Have a look at our frontend codebase. It's naive and needs to be upgraded to the world's best quality (up for that challenge?)
Why join SigNoz?
We are building an open source alternative to DataDog. SigNoz helps developers monitor applications and troubleshoot problems in their deployed applications. SigNoz uses distributed tracing to gain visibility into your software stack.
- SigNoz is backed by YCombinator and some other fantastic angels including CTO of Sentry.
- We have taken up a big challenge to replace $B companies via the power of opensource and community. You will get a feel of what climbing an Everest feels like.
- Work with the founding team from IITD and IIMA
- Developers from all over the world are trying out SigNoz. Be a part of building a global OSS product
Why is the role fantastic?
- You will be a founding engineer (one of the early team members who get a stake in our company)
- You will get an opportunity to build your profile as an evangelist and communicate will fellow developers in the community.
- Your code will be open sourced, hence code quality will be crucial. You will manage the repo and review PRs
- Your GitHub profile will be completely full of different shades of green.
- You get to learn other aspects of development and product, from deployment to discussing features.
Must have skills
- Past experience of working in a global user-facing product
- A strong grasp of libraries and frameworks such as React.js and Typescript will be integral to your success. You may need to tweak other OSS libraries
- Strong working knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Aggressive in building stuff
You will be making some beautiful and world-class dashboards that developers from all over the world would use