Your role at Dyte:
- Understand product objectives, project documents, flow of code and create and execute tests accordingly.
- Work with developers and in direct contact with our founders to set up, maintain and perform automated testing for micro-services and frontend.
- Build and maintain tools and methodologies for our test development, coverage and reporting. Including but not limited to documenting, creating and managing bug reports.
- Maintain and improve our homegrown automated testing framework for running stress tests on video calls to accurately measure call quality.
- Define/design testing framework from start to finish, integrated as a part of the development process at dyte.
- Contribute to dyte’s long term vision and strategy for QA and Test Automation with research of trends and upgrades to remain relevant.
- An awesome SDET with 2+ years of experience with testing scalable distributed systems, exceedingly comfortable with writing code in JS.
- Experience with test automation suites and have implemented an automated test using selenium.
- Experience with functional and load testing for RESTful APIs.
- Comfortable digging/investigating the architecture of systems looking for potential problems and/or experience with bug tracking tools.
- Problem solver who is not limited/hindered by programming languages. Open to learning new technologies to expand personal impact.
- Experience with testing real time applications like chatbots, games etc.
- Experience with WebRTC.
- Prior experience at a small startup.