- Has 5+ years of experience in designing and implementing user interfaces.
- Has proficiency in HTML, CSS, and JS; good experience in creating responsive layouts.
- Has good experience working with UI libraries like Material-UI and Bootstrap.
- Has a creative thought process and an affinity towards making pixel perfect UI.
- Has experience of working with React apps.
- Has experience working with version control tools, preferably Git.
- Having hands-on experience in Photoshop / Figma is a plus.
- Team handling exposure would be a plus.
- Working towards the design and development of user interfaces.
- Generating responsive and pixel-perfect UI elements / React components from PSDs and Figma designs.
- Ensuring cross-browser compatibility of user interface designs.
- Take ownership of the work and can take decision for responsive layouts.
- Next.js, React, TypeScript
- Docker, Kubernetes
- GCP, AWS
Benefits and Compensation
- Excellent culture, great work-life balance and good compensation (Cash + RSUs).
- 48 paid days off
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement (Upto 1 lakh)
- Yearly company workation
- Health and term insurance