- Has at least 2 years of good backend experience with a popular stack like Node.JS, Golang, or Python.
- Has a “If it can go wrong – it will go wrong mindset” and can bake that into design and implementation.
- Has attention to detail, sound problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Has strong written and oral communication skills.
- Has a good product thought process.
- Design and implementation of the overall web architecture.
- Design, construct, and integrate our API offerings.
- Contribute to UI/UX improvements to optimize conversions and retention.
- Totally understand and contribute to the product road map.
- Take complete ownership of features/work and deliver end to end.
- Mentor junior developers.
- Nest.js, TypeScript
- Docker, Kubernetes
- GCP, AWS, Cloudflare
- MongoDB, Redis
Benefits and Compensation
- Excellent culture, great work-life balance and good compensation (Cash + RSUs).
- 48 paid days off
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement (Upto 1 lakh)
- Yearly company workation
- Health and term insurance