We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven person who can bring skills to solve real customer and business problems in a fast-growing fin tech in Southeast Asia. In this role, you will help us build the technology that powers our products. We are looking for someone who can accelerate our efforts in building the product that empowers businesses to manage, grow and succeed with our cross-platform expense management solution that delivers more functionality across different areas of operations. You will be a key member of the product/Solution delivery team that will collaborate with business leaders and technology platforms to support and help craft the product vision, drive the Product Road map, prioritize the Engineering team’s sprint backlog, participate actively in all phases of the iteration process, cross-functional collaboration & Delivery of the final product/solution.
The ideal candidate is an analytical team player who will be responsible for leading a team of high-performing individuals who own the entire product life-cycle from strategy to evaluation and will be able to contribute throughout the entire product development life-cycle (right from problem discovery to conceptualization to launch). Should be equally comfortable carving out a 1-year road map and running weekly sprints as this role demands part hands-on Product Management alongside cross-functional collaboration. You will also work cross-functionally to complete product road-maps and discover new opportunities.
Functional Skills & Responsibilities:
- Devise Product Strategy: Define both long-term and short strategy and roadmap to achieve the product vision and create impact based on customer requirement and market research.
- Build Products: Produce high-quality product specifications and effectively prioritize and manage the scope of each product launch to deliver products and features on time. New feature development for the product/website for improved customer experience, business optimizations & operational efficiency.
- Launch Products: Draft and execute a go-to-market plan in conjunction with Product Marketing. Acts as a liaison between business units, end-users, business partners, and product team (Product Managers, Engineers, and Testing Team).
- Iterate: Set clear instrumentation to measure the success of the launch and iterate early based on data for early releases. Develop solutions to enable the achievement of business KPIs.
What we are looking for:
- Prior experience(Minimum 2 years) in product management and deep understanding and appreciation of platform, API integration, databases, business applications, and UX.
- Knows Agile Product Development methodologies.
- Aware of release management, SDLC, and rollouts.
- Both product and technology-focused and maybe autonomously responsible for large-scale functionality within a product or supporting a suite of small-to-mid scale functionality.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, and execute strategic initiatives to advance and drive the product direction and vision.
- Thorough understanding of project management and agile development methodologies.
- Need a long-term association and willingness to take up challenges as they come.
- Energetic self-starter with the ability to work independently in a competitive and fast-paced environment.
- Need a long term association and willingness to take up challenges as they come