Tophatter is a global business with offices in the USA, China, India and Canada.
At Tophatter, we believe people are the product. Our culture and values are about doing everything for our employees, giving them ownership, winning and losing together, and constantly learning and improving ourselves.
We’re an outcome-oriented team.
Tophatter India is a fully remote team, and within a year since inception, we’ve hired some of the best engineers across the country, and we’re continuing to grow the team further.
We’re one of the very few companies in India to have gone fully and permanently remote. Remote works, and it comes with its fair share of challenges around operations, recruiting and talent management, training and development, engagement.
So we’re now looking for a seasoned, curious, innovative People Success Manager (Generalist) who can think out of the box and lead the way to create an exceptional experience for our employees and set examples for others in the industry.
If this resonates with you, please apply using this link, and we’ll get in touch!
If you're looking for more details on required skills and expected responsibilities:
Required experience and skills:
- Proven work experience as a Senior HR Manager or similar role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Management Software (including payroll systems and ATS).
- Talent management and recruiting.
- Solid understanding of labour legislation.
- Ability to foster healthy employee relations.
- Focus on the outcome more than output.
- Leader, with strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Very high EQ, curiosity, humility, high degree of ownership.
- Managed a small team (1-3 people).
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate them when appropriate.
- Partner with key business, staffing, and hiring stakeholders to solve for diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI).
- Manage to recruit initiatives to hire the best talent in the country, driven by well-established goals and metrics. Evolve, streamline, optimize the entire recruitment funnel to improve the end-to-end process, internal and external interview feedback and experiences, and the conversion rates.
- Drive multiple HR initiatives
- Strengthening the company culture
- Increase employee engagement, employee well being
- Conduct formal HR processes
- Induce learning and development
- Talent management
- Manage payroll and benefits, compliance, legal and administration
- Benefits administration, compensation and wage structure