As a Frontend Engineer at Peoplebox, you’ll be building delightful product workflows. You’ll be constantly challenged to build what is not available out of the box. You’ll work closely with the Backend Engineers and Designers to understand the requirements and release.
You will be at bleeding edge of React universe - trying to find the newer and better ways to deliver experiences. You will have great ownership & freedom to explore different libraries or even spin something on your own.
We also value self-drivenness. Have you done something that you did out of what was asked for you to be done? Did you do a hobby project? Did you host it somewhere? Did you try to get some users to it? Did you do something at work that was not really part of the sprint but it added value?
We are looking for a self-driven Senior Frontend Engineer who can join us and take ownership of releases that they do.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Typical Day: Your typical day would be building react components and architecture from the Designs and connect it with APIs.
- Teamwork: Your success is directly proportional to how well you collaborate with your Backend Partner. We’d expect you to be pro-active and communicate well over Slack and Calls.
- Problem Solving: You’ll be solving hard problems in architecture and integrations that enable the business.
- Delivery: We really value timely delivery. Speed is what makes us different. You should be ready to move fast and release.
- Self-Driven: We’d like people who don’t like to be managed and want to be self-driven. You are not waiting for someone to tell you what to do.
Experience and Qualifications
- 4+ years experience of building React applications.
- Experience in working in ES6, React, Redux, Client-side data storage, Postman
- Look for pixel perfection in views and micro-animations.
- Strong Problem Solving skills - ability to breakdown complicated problems to smaller, simpler problems.
- Have built applications from scratch, designed and modeled - strong in component design.
- Ability to understand backend and work closely
- Bonus: Great Product understanding - be able to brainstorm how certain features should be built for product
- Should be excited about working in a fast-paced environment with high ownership in an early-stage setup.