Spenmo is one of the fastest growing fintech startups in the payment space, backed by Y-Combinator and Rocket Internet, to reimagine company spending.
What will you be doing?
- Architect cloud infrastructure with long term reliability, scalability, and security in mind
- Build and maintain infrastructure by collaborating with teams across the company for the successful delivery of product/technical roadmap, from inception to testing and operating in production
- Proactively identify and prioritize improvements to the team’s processes, tools, services, documentation, and best practices
- Mentor engineers in their technical careers to help them grow
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years of hands-on technical experience of architecting and building infrastructure in AWS
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience of AWS IAM, ECS
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience of automated CI/CD pipelines with high availability/quality/scalability/stability
- Experience in IT/cloud orchestration using Terraform modules, Ansible for automation
- Experience in building and managing cloud-based development environment
- Experience instrumenting observability, monitoring, logging, tracing for ensuring the quality of the products and reliability of infrastructure (using tools such as Prometheus Grafana, Jaeger, etc)
- You lead by example and aren't afraid to do what it takes to make Spenmo succeed
- Experience working with FinTech/B2B startups
- Experience with microservices
- Experience with Kubernetes