The Tech Org
The mission of the technology team is to provide the superpower infrastructure that enables Thrasio to operate as the most efficient, innovative, and effective next-generation consumer products company in the world. If you are interested in working with large data systems, applying data science and predictive analytics, or building powerful interfaces for internal business customers, then you will find those opportunities at Thrasio.
- Identify opportunities for reducing toil, automating workflows, and creating tools to increase engineering efficiency.
- Administration, engineering support, and maintaining consistent configuration with a particular focus on automation technologies and DevOps.
- Proactively monitor systems and services for performance, availability, and capacity management.
- Perform all administrative processes and procedures to maintain the availability of the system.
- Ensure procedures, processes, and documentation are well defined and available to the rest of the team.
- Work independently and receive minimal guidance.
- Ensure various backups are in place so we’re able to recover from disasters.
- 4-8 years of successful technical experience supporting and maintaining a production system.
- Understanding of security best practices.
- A very strong understanding of Linux or other POSIX-based operating systems.
- Understanding of networking, CIDR, Subnetting, and VPN.
- PostgreSQL administration experience.
- Experience with IaC like Terraform/Terragrunt, CDK, or CloudFormation.
- Experience operating infrastructure in a major public cloud (ideally AWS).
- Experience with Kubernetes, scripting, and automation.
- Solid knowledge of Python
- Experience working with various CI/CD pipeline tools.