The startup I consult is looking for a Senior Backend Engineer. Primary language is Python, familiarity is important.
They're registered both in US and India, so you can discuss contract/employment with either entity.
Right now, they're mostly into:
- Adding a visual+interactive layer on top of audio podcasts. (with their SDK and now YouTube)
- Hosting and serving audio podcasts (through SDK, branded apps along with ad insertion)
- Providing analytics on top of the audio and ads served.
Your work will include:
- Planning tech implementation of new product features.
- Writing code + tests to implement these features.
- Keeping an eye out for security/scaling issues as they come.
- Bug fixing + adding tests etc to older features every sprint.
- Helping junior devs out when they get stuck
- Reviewing code.
This is closer to a remote employee than a consultant role.
Apply directly on Angel. Feel free to DM @Piyush to ask anything.