We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven person who can bring skills to solve real customer and business problems in a fast-growing fin-tech in Southeast Asia. In this role, you will help build & improve the product that empowers businesses to manage, grow and succeed with our cross-platform expense management solution that delivers more functionality across different areas of operations. You will be a key member of the product/solution delivery team that will collaborate with business leaders and technology platforms to support and help craft the product vision, drive the product roadmap, prioritise the engineering team’s sprint backlog, participate actively in all phases of the iteration process, cross-functional collaboration & delivery of the final product/solution.
The ideal candidate is an analytical, responsible and high-performing team player who owns their part of the product across its life-cycle (right from problem discovery to conceptualisation to launch).
Functional Skills & Responsibilities:
- Deeply understand the needs and problems of our users and communicate them to the tech and design team.
- Understand the problems of the sales and customer success teams and help them improve the user onboarding and user satisfaction as a whole.
- Tracking defects in application and triaging them to increase product USP.
- Define features with specs, wireframes, and user flows (UX).
- Collaborate across teams and functions – including engineering, design, biz, sales, customer success and ops.
- Understanding the data generated/captured by the product.
- Making sure engineers are provided with stable user stories, specs and change requests.
- Be an expert on our product, market, and competitors.
- Analyze the user impact of product features and define key metrics for success
What we are looking for:
- 0-2 years of product experience, preferably in FinTech.
- Preferably willing to relocate to Bangalore.
- Should have very strong product documentation skills & comfortable with new age tools like Notion, Trello, Miro, etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills, user and team empathy.
- Should understand design and workflows, usability and scalability.
- Should have a strong data appetite and be able to incorporate tooling and reporting into all products being built.
- Should be able to read and collate reports and datasets to inform product decisions and customer satisfaction, NPS, projects, etc.