We are actively recruiting a functional Analyst who has the drive to address complexity in our fast paced environment.
As a functional analyst for NetSuite, you will be responsible for working alongside both business analysts as well as developers to review business requirements documentation, create technical requirements documentation, and execute feasibility and effort estimates as input to the project planning.
You will also be responsible for post unit / pre UAT testing to ensure basic quality prior to delivery and then support integration as well as ongoing use of product delivery. You will operate in the technical aspects of one to many technical projects which span across the entire enterprise.
You must possess an excellent grasp of SQL and Python (at a minimum), and a good knowledge of the technology stack as well as project management skills.
You will be engaged throughout the full life-cycle of projects related to NetSuite working with stakeholders, analysts, product managers and developers as well as contributing to Program management practices and process definition, training and support.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Create and maintain technical specification documentation
- Communication as appropriate to stakeholder/requestors
- Active participation in the analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases (all stages of the development process)
- Provide day-to-day coordination, execution and quality assurance for projects and tasks
- Contribute to and recommend internal and external process improvements
- Report on project progress to stakeholders, requesters, and program managers
- Track and ensure resolution of technical issues
- Provide user support on an ongoing basis as necessary
What you Bring to the Party:
- At least 3 years involvement with Software Engineering, Systems engineering, or technical equivalent
- At least 3 years working with NetSuite
- Minimum of two years experience in technical project management and team development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized, critical attention to details, as well as good time and task management
- Collaborative teammate who thrives within an inclusive team and company where we respect and support individual choices
- Significant experience in the use of the JIRA workflow management system (or similar)
- Experience doing technical feasibility studies as well as translating business requirements into technical specification documents
- Ability to utilize SQL within a database and program in Python
- Experience with big data, data pipelines, data lakes, backend reliability, efficiency, data validation and/or performance work, data analysis, data science, data architecture