- 🌐 Location
- 🗃️ Category
- ⌛ Commitment
- 💼 Experience
- Senior (5-8 years)
- 💰 Salary range/Hourly rate:
- 15-30 LPA
- 📝 Description
- Establishing best practices to a resilient, scalable, and maintainable solution
- Leading design and code reviews, incorporating security requirements, identifying control gaps
- Ensuring that the project is running on time in accordance with firm-wide guidelines
- Undertaking development by translating the software design into code
- Performing regular internal technical coordination/review to ensure risk identification/mitigation
- Work cross functionally with other business departments to align activities and deliverables
- 4-8+ years of relevant work experience as Full Stack Developer
- 1-4 years of work experience as a Technology Lead/Architect
- Expert-level proficiency with JS libraries/frameworks: ReactJS, ExpressJS, and NodeJS.
- Expert in Healthcare interfacing & interoperability tools & standards (HL7 and FHIR)
- In-depth knowledge and expertise in ORMs, database management and design (SQL and NoSQL)
- Experience in SaaS Cloud Architectures (AWS and GCP)
- Strong Linux skills
- Capability to ensure the design quality of the project – To visualize, design, and develop a robust product architecture
- Knowledge of different operations at the client-side and server-side of the system that can affect the performance.
- Ability to define the technical standards and guidelines for the project, the overall solution used by the team
- Hands-on experience in identifying potential sources of re-use – at a code level, design level, reference designs, components, and templates.
- Understanding of US Healthcare, intersystem cache, and LIS integrations
- Basic understanding of DevOps related tasks like CI & Release builds, automated deployment etc.
Behavior Skill Sets:
- Logical/analytical skills in approaching problems systematically
- Responsibility – Take full responsibility for the technical side of the product.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent planning, reporting, and stakeholder management
- A strong leader and a team player