- Customer and competitor analysis – Brainstorm on product ideas with feedback and inputs from the customer, business, tech, and insights team
- User research – Identify new product requirements and build user flows through wireframes and prototypes
- Information architecture – Convert wireframes into actual product designs
- Testing and iterating – Work with Frontend team on execution and testing, to ensure accuracy and aesthetic
- Coordinating with developers and UI designers — UI prototyping – Present product ideas through concept notes, sketches, wireframes, and eventual designs to cross-functional teams
- Re-testing and re-iterating – Modify existing designs to suit changing requirements
- Technology familiarizing and updating – Perform research on product technologies and structures to implement into design concepts
- Internal and external branding – Build the brand guide
- Web development, interactivity, animation, and visual design – Ideate the company website and build it along with the dev team
- Marketing, promotions, and presentations – Create collaterals for marketing, business development, fundraising pitches, etc.
- Understanding and implementing current trends and technology – Stay up to date on current trends in design and product
- Collaborating with internal teams – Contribute to team learning meetups, offer inputs that can help the brand across all areas of business
- Timely concise and effective communication at all times – Coordinate with designers to ensure accurate communication and efficiency in the design phase
• Graduate in product design
• Relevant experience of 3+ years of ideating and designing digital products and basic coding
• Excellent eye for aesthetics, colors, fonts, etc.
• Attention to detail
• In the know of current design and product trends
• Strong industry knowledge and contacts
This is flexible depending on the relevance of experience, proficiency, leadership, and initiative, and finally the long-term plans of the applicant.
P.S- I am assisting these founders to build the core team. Please reach out to me with any questions.