- Responsible for the end to end experience of all users.
- Plan, think and design how users will interact with the product.
- Manage, build and mentor the design team.
- Work closely together with all teams of the organization to solve their pain points.
- Perform user testing and reiterate based on the results.
- Be updated about newest design trends and best practices.
- 5 years or more work experience with similar responsibilities.
- Experience in designing B2C and B2B products.
- Experience in leading design teams.
- Data-driven, analytical and detail oriented.
- Able to use graphic design tools such as Sketch and InVision.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ready to roll-up sleeves and be hands-on.
- Initiative, Pro-active, and Self-driven.
You may send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org