Posted a year ago
Mactores is a trusted leader among businesses in providing modern data platform solutions. Since 2008, Mactores have been enabling businesses to accelerate their value through automation by providing End-to-End Data Solutions that are automated, agile, and secure. We collaborate with customers to strategize, navigate, and accelerate an ideal path forward with a digital transformation via assessments, migration, or modernization.
We are looking for a highly motivated and skilled Go Software Engineer with exposure in PCI DSS Compliance to join our team. As a Go Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining our products, ensuring they are automated, agile, and secure, while also adhering to PCI DSS Compliance standards. You will work closely with our customers and collaborate with other team members to deliver high-value business outcomes.
- Design, develop, and maintain scalable, high-performance software applications using Go
- Participate in software development lifecycle, including design, coding, testing, and deployment
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand customer needs and requirements
- Contribute to the development of software best practices and engineering processes
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends and advancements in the field
- Ensure software compliance with PCI DSS standards
- Strong experience in software engineering with a focus on Go programming
- Familiarity with cloud computing, specifically with AWS
- Excellent understanding of data structures, algorithms, and software design patterns
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to deliver solutions in a fast-paced environment
- Exposure to PCI DSS Compliance
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Life at Mactores
We care about creating a culture that makes a real difference in the lives of every Mactorian. Our 10 Core Leadership Principles that honor Decision-making, Leadership, Collaboration, and Curiosity drive how we work.
1. Be one step ahead 2. Deliver the best 3. Be bold 4. Pay attention to the detail 5. Enjoy the challenge 6. Be curious and take action 7. Take leadership 8. Own it 9. Deliver value 10. Be collaborative
We would like you to read more details about the work culture on https://mactores.com/careers
The Path to Joining the Mactores Team At Mactores, our recruitment process is structured around three distinct stages:
Pre-Employment Assessment: You will be invited to participate in a series of pre-employment evaluations to assess your technical proficiency and suitability for the role.
Managerial Interview: The hiring manager will engage with you in multiple discussions, lasting anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour, to assess your technical skills, hands-on experience, leadership potential, and communication abilities.
HR Discussion: During this 30-minute session, you'll have the opportunity to discuss the offer and next steps with a member of the HR team.
At Mactores, we are committed to providing equal opportunities in all of our employment practices, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other category protected by federal, state, and local laws. This policy extends to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, compensation, promotions, transfers, disciplinary action, layoff, training, and social and recreational programs. All employment decisions will be made in compliance with these principles.