- Code and develop new & existing games and features such as gameplay, APIs, prototypes, implementation of SDKs, etc.
- Inspire technical solutions while spearheading multiple 2D/3D games.
- Review code and design decisions with teammates and propose changes and improvements to promote scalable, reliable and maintainable technologies for our 2D/3D gaming platforms.
- Provide feedback to help shape the final product of our games in terms of gameplay and user experience.
- Monitor the technical performance of 2D/3D games including server code performance, server-client communication issues, bugs, and crashes.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with Art, Marketing, Production, and Engineering staff to efficiently deliver the best games while meeting the goals and requirements of each of those teams.
- Ability to generate and refine fun filled
- 2D/3D game mechanics and themes.
- Commitment to quality on time execution.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- Write clear and concise game design documents.
- Drive prototyping, mechanics, pacing, tuning, tutorial, usability, level ramp, story, meta-structure, aesthetics, and creative vision of projects assigned to you.
- Use a metrics-driven approach to game design, learning from users, as you drive retention, virality and monetization into the game’s design.
Does this sound like you?
- A degree or certification in computer science or a related field preferred
- 3+ years of experience working as 2D/3D Game Developer and/or Designer
- Enjoys working on all types of game designs
- Create and articulate innovative design concepts and game flow
- Strong understanding of player experience and design fundamentals