- Work on improving frontend architecture, provide suggestions on improving the frontend build pipelines.
- Work closely with the product manager and designer to build intuitive user experiences
- Write functional and performant code using Typescript, React, NextJS & SCSS
- Help building the processes, document them in the public handbook.
What are we looking for
- Solid understanding of CSS.
- A keen eye for great design and UX.
- An attitude of integrity
Good to have
- Experience with NextJS, Node & Express.
- Experience with optimizing SEO and performance is a plus
We strive to reply to every application we receive. Our process is very simple and completely transparent.
- Share your Github profile, previous projects, and your resume to email@example.com
- Complete the paid coding assignment (4-6 hours)
- Interview with the team, if your profile is a match.
- Remote work culture, flexible working hours.
- Competitive salary and company stock options.
- 21 paid leaves in addition to your national holidays (based on your location)