At Chatwoot, we deeply care about the end-user experience.
- Build reusable components for the web dashboard, widget etc, create stories and documentation for the same.
- Work on improving frontend architecture, provide suggestions on improving the frontend build pipelines.
- Work closely with the designer, provide feedback to build intuitive user experiences.
- Work with the customers to collect feedback and provide suggestions for product improvements.
- Help building the processes, document them in the public handbook.
What are we looking for
- Solid understanding of CSS.
- Experience with Jest for writing tests.
- Experience in writing Storybook stories for the frontend components.
- A keen eye for a great design, ability to suggest UX alternatives.
Good to have
- Previously worked with a remote team is a plus.
- Experience with optimising Webpack builds is a plus
We strive to reply to every application we receive. Our process is very simple and completely transparent.
- Share your Github profile, previous projects and your resume to email@example.com
- Interview (cultural) with the team, if your profile is a match.
- Code assignment (async, 4-5 hour task)
- Review call with the team (Discuss the choices made, evaluate further improvements)
- Remote work culture, flexible working hours.
- Competitive salary and company stock options.
- Flexible time-off. We require you to take at least 2 weeks off each year.
- We will provide you with the equipment/tools required for remote work.
- Annual retreat (We plan to do one as soon as the current COVID situation is improved)