Position: Frontend Developer (React JS, Node JS)
At Knowl, we are reimagining the development team’s productivity and making them elite performers while enjoying @ work. We measure and improve the development team’s productivity with a user-centric, data-driven, and high-performing platform.
We are building products that help developers learn, grow, and be efficient @ work. We pride ourselves in building products with code junkies and the latest tech stack for coders of the world.
We need more believers who want to innovate the workplace with us and also become insanely good developers in the journey.
Website - https://www.knowl.io/
Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/company/knowlio/
Product explainer - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuYF6QRFevs
- Work closely with founders to understand product requirements
- Continuous development/research for new development.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable React modules following best practices.
- Design solutions for complex problems and architectural challenges.
- Hands-on experience in React JS, Node JS
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Experience in TypeScript.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Cloud Platform exposure: AWS/GCP/Azure.
**Job Type: **Full-time
**Job Location: **Remote