- Collaborate with an Agile team that uses Scrum as their methodology for software development.
- Collaborate with the back-end team and web designers to implement the features with stability.
- Ensure high quality and graphic standards in the implementation process of web applications you are working on
- Develop user interface according to designed UI
- Be in charge of developing new features, as well as refactoring existing projects
- Write well designed, clean code, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Be passionate and interested in new technologies.
- 4+ years of front-end development experience
- Expert in HTML5 and CSS3 (Sass, Less)
- Expert in JS (ES5, ES6, ES7), TypeScript
- Highly experienced in Angular 2+, React.js
- Experience with Webpack, PWA, Map SDKs
- Experience consuming REST APIs
- Experience in debugging and profiling applications and improving their efficiency, scalability, and stability
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
- Familiar with Git
- Have experience in publishing/versioning/ maintaining of application
- Stay up-to-date on cutting-edge and emerging front-end technologies
- Good understanding of back-end development (Node.js, Express.js) is a plus
- Experience working with reactive state management libraries (Redux, NgRx, etc) is a plus
- Experience working with monitoring and error tracking tools (Sentry) is a plus
- Ability of time management and on-time task delivery.
- Highly creative and able to give new ideas.
You may send your application directly to firstname.lastname@example.org