We are a venture-backed seed-stage start-up founded by repeat founders, disrupting a huge market currently underserved by incumbent solutions.
We are looking for motivated engineers with strong analytical skills to join our development team.
As a UI engineer, you’ll be building what our customers see and experience. You should have a strong interest in design and attention to detail. This is role is rooted in engineering but working with and contributing to our product design.
- Contribute to the design and development of key customer-facing features and components
- Design and build components from the ground up
- Utilize clean API design to create usable interfaces and extensible modules
- Contribute to an architecture that anticipates large deployments and can handle scale
- Triage bugs, track software defects and ensure timely resolution and communication
- Maintain high technical and development standards, always looking to improve quality, performance, and feature-sets
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in computer science OR related field of study
- Understanding of user-centered design, progressive enhancement, accessibility, responsive design, and website performance
- Proficient with prototyping, JSON, TypeScript, and React
- You’re enthusiastic about building web applications using the latest standards-based approaches
- You’re skilled in building responsive, scalable, and highly performant experiences
- A passion for well-crafted UI and UX
- Interest in the latest front-end technologies, especially React
- Interest in data-driven software and human-computer interaction
- Strong communication skills to be used across engineering, product, and other functional teams
- Strong written and oral skills (in English)