We are a tech consultancy firm specialised working in education technology. We are looking for a Front-end developer passionate towards building rich web applications. We are looking for self-driven individuals who is enthusiastic, comfortable with uncertainty and flexible.
- Building front-end design system UIs & websites.
- Integrating RESTful & Graphql APIs. (Understanding of graphql is not mandatory)
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimise applications for maximum speed and scalability.
Need to have
- 3-4 years of experience is recommended, but not required. The most important part is a strong body of work.
- Self starter (at least 50% of time). We would expect the person to take ownership and initiatives.
- You must have strong understanding of semantic HTML, CSS3, JS fundamentals.
- Experience working with component based frameworks like React or Vue.js
- Modern front end build tooling (ES6, Web pack/Parcel, Babel, NPM/Yarn).
- Thorough understanding of development of responsive/mobile-first web pages.
- Understanding of graceful degradation principles for different levels of browser support.
- Working knowledge of best practices for web performance optimisation.
- Strong browser testing and debugging skills.
- Understanding of SEO / SEM best practices.
- You take ownership.
- You’ve an eye for detail.
- You’re a problem solver, and a perpetual learner.
- You possess a positive and solution-oriented mindset.
- Flexible work environment.
- Work ownership. You own your problems within the organisation. You have the ability to design solutions and not just an implementer of someone else's ideas.
PS: When applying, please mention RI in your application.