Build the world's largest platform for cohort-based courses for lifelong learning with the goal of increasing learner outcomes.
- Navneet is a repeat entrepreneur and Dhaval is an experienced engineering leader. We have complementary skills across technology, product, and business while having very diverse life experiences across India and the US.
- We have experienced issues in the current model of online education first-hand both as learners and educators over the years.
- We learned a lot about the challenges and opportunities in online education during our stints at Unacademy.
- Plus, both of us are super ambitious, passionate and humble at the same time.
🔎 We are looking for a software engineer who,
- 🙋🏻♀️ is curious and asks a lot of questions!
- 🤤 has good product taste.
- ⚡️ is passionate about writing clean code.
- 🕵🏻♂️ has strong problem solving skills.
- 🖥 can turn 1-pager specs into detailed features.
- ❣️ loves / appreciates automated testing!
- 😇 is humble, kind and has a good taste of sarcasm. 🤪
☀️ Non-mandatory, but nice to have
- 👶🏻 worked in an early-stage startup.
- 🤟🏻 built and led a small engineering team.
- 3️⃣ + years of experience.
- 👩🏻💻 open source enthusiast.
- 👩🏼🏫 You are passionate about teaching, learning and creator economy.
⁉️ What's the interview process like?
- Get in touch with Dhaval and understand the mission of the company in detail.
- Take us through what excites you the most about this role/challenge.
- A flexible project round in the programming language of your preference.
- Provide us with at least 2 references who would help us learn more about you.
- You will be a part of the founding team and will get to lead a lean team in the future.
- Working with a hands-on tech co-founder has a different vibe of its own! 😃
- Remote-friendly culture.
Other Important Stuff:
- Location: Remote (Indian Standard Time)
- Comp: 20-30 LPA,
- ESOPs: 0.25% - 1%
Sounds exciting? Please fill up this short form. If we like your profile, one of us will get in touch with you within 48 hours