There is DE opening in my company and please share the resume with email@example.com and will refer.
Cialfo is a global company that connects communities. Around the world, students, counselors, parents and college representatives use Cialfo to hope, dream and collaborate. It’s one-stop solutions bring together people, software, and data to simplify career counseling and college admission workflows. Our exciting and fast growing solution, Explore by Cialfo is helping us meet the goals and challenges of our college partners and further provide our high school community with access to opportunities and vital information. We’re on a mission to make higher education accessible for 100 million students.
We are looking for a Data Engineer to build robust data platforms in Cialfo to help us gain useful insights out of our data gold mines. Data is the way forward and this role will give you the opportunity to develop and enhance our data strategy!
This position will be part of our Product team (yes, our wonderful colleagues who make our platform a reality!!) and your ultimate goal will be to help improve our products and business decisions by making the most out of our data.
- Work with data to solve business problems, building and maintaining the infrastructure to answer questions and improve processes.
- Help streamline our data science workflows, adding value to our product offering and building out our customer lifecycle and retention models.
- Work closely with the data science teams to develop data models and pipelines for research, reporting, and machine learning.
- Be an advocate for best practices and continued learning.
- Work closely with our data science to help build complex algorithms that provide unique insights into our data.
- Use agile software development processes to iteratively make improvements to our back end systems.
- Model front end and back end data sources to help draw a more comprehensive picture of user flows throughout our system and enable powerful data analysis.
- Build data pipelines that clean, transform, and aggregate data from disparate sources.
- Develop models that can be used to make predictions and answer questions for the overall business.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, engineering or equivalent
- 3 or more years of experience with Python, SQL, and data visualization/exploration tools
- Experience building or maintaining ETL processes
- Familiarity with the AWS ecosystem specifically RedShift and RDS
- Communication skills, especially explaining technical concepts to non-technical business leaders
- Comfort working in a dynamic, research-oriented team with concurrent projects
We're a well treated bunch, with awesome benefits. If there's something important to you that's not on this list, talk to us!
- Paid Annual and Medical leaves
- Company sponsored laptops (Macbooks/Windows)
- Flexible working environment
- Medical Health Insurance
- Employee Bonding Activities
- Outstanding Performance Appreciation
- Company Sponsored Trainings and Certifications