About the role
We are looking for an experienced Backend developer to join our technology team. As a Backend developer, you’ll work closely with our Design, Product, Data Science and Analytics team to develop microservices which focus on the financial needs of millennials in India. If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you.
What You will do
- Design and develop payments platforms microservice that can work in a large-scale multi-tenant environment.
- Explore design implications and work towards appropriate balance between functionality, performance, and maintainability.
- Working with a cross-discipline team of Design, Product, Data Science and Analytics team.
- Deploy and maintain the application in a secured AWS environment.
- Take ownership from ideation phase to deployment and maintenance.
- Good understanding of SQL and NoSQL databases
- At least 2 years of development experience in Java backend web development frameworks.
- Experience in test-driven development. (writing unit test and API test)
- Understanding of basic cloud computing concepts and experience in using any of the major cloud service providers (AWS/GCP/Azure)
- Ability to build and deploy the application in a containerized environment
- Understanding of application logging and monitoring systems like Prometheus or Kibana
- Curiosity to explore the cutting edge technologies and bake them in the products
- Zeal and drive to take end to end ownership