- Collaborate with an Agile team that uses Scrum as their methodology for software development.
- Collaborate with the back-end team and web designers to implement the features with stability.
- Ensure high quality and graphic standards in the implementation process of Android applications you are working on
- Develop user interface according to designed UI
- Be in charge of developing new features, as well as refactoring existing projects
- Write well designed, clean code, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Be passionate and interested in new technologies.
- 4+ years of experience in building Android applications;
- Being passionate about software development and problem-solving
- Solid experience with both Kotlin and Java;
- Good knowledge of Android Studio and Android SDK;
- Knowledge of software design patterns;
- Experience with dependency injection (with Dagger, Koin, for ex.)
- Strong skills with unit testing;
- Good knowledge of MVP architecture
- Experience with reactive programming (RxJava)
- Ability to apply Continuous Integration techniques;
- Experience consuming REST APIs.
- Familiar with Git
- Have experience in publishing/versioning/ maintaining of application
- Ability of time management and on-time task delivery.
- Highly creative and able to give new ideas
You may send via email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and then we will be processing your application moving forward.